High-contents Imaging System
- AI Analysis
- Related Products
It brings an advanced level of automated microscopy with high-end components equipped in the system. The featured options and modules provide flexible scalability to address your research needs with wide range of filters and objectives in fluorescence, brightfield, color brightfield, and phase contracts imaging channels for maximum application reach.
In particular, integrated environmental control system allows successful live cell kinetic imaging with mimic physiological environment including containment of CO2, O2, and humidity control and monitoring.
Our systems for high-contents imaging and analytical tools are highly tailorable and making it easy to evolve your system alongside your research quick and effortless.
WHAT IS MORE
A.I support enhances your image analysis and acquisition
- Image Restoration
- Image Prediction
- Image Segmentation
- Image Clarification
- General Analysis 3(GA3)
A dynamic of biological process can be observed and recorded.
Dedicate to development of: Cellular therapy, Cell cultivation, Cell quality measurement kit, Exosome manufacturer, Stem cell culture bioreactor
Application : Cell count, Cell growth, Cell tracking, Wound healing etc.
Application : Cell count, Cell morphology, Cell tracking etc.
Application : Cell count, Cell proliferation, Cell tracking, Cell migration, Wound Healing etc.
Application : Cell count, Cell proliferation, Cell tracking, Cell migration, Wound Healing, Intensity Quantitative Analysis etc.
Customize your cell imaging needs
Objective lens selection
6- position automated objective changer
There are 6 possibilities of position of object
Download the PDF file below for your objective lens selection
LED filter selection
6- position automated filter cube changer or Dye selection chart insert
Motorized epi-filter has motorized shutter and 6-position for filter cube. DAPI, GFP, TRITC is included as standard, and more filters are selectable
|Imaging camera||5.5MP sCMOS|
|Objective changer||6-position changer|
|Filter changer||6-position changer|
|Autofocus||Image Autofocus+NIR LED source|
|Plate support||up to 1536|
|Light source||White LED>60,000|
High-contents Live Cell Imaging System
Cells Analysis with AI
Many researchers spend a lot of time analyzing cells. As separate standard is established for each image, it takes a lot of time, and the data varies depending on the operator’s proficiency. However, AI system enables integrated processing, allowing more sophisticated and faster processing of images.
– Image Clarification : It is a technology that finds the origin of fluorescence through a pre-trained algorithm and makes to clear the phenomenon of blurring in addition to Cell Signal, one of the disadvantages of existing wild-field microscopes. This greatly helps to effectively control the blurry image of fluorescent images to implement the shape of real cells.
– Image Restoration : Many researchers are worried about cell damage caused by strong light. Some cells are extremely sensitive to phototoxicity and need to be photographed as quickly as possible. However, it effectively restores images that have been compromised due to a small amount of light. This can be applied effectively in sensitive cells.
– Image Prediction : By recognizing certain forms appearing on two different images (e.g., fluorescent, BF), we can train to predict (fluorescent) different images (BF) through one image (fluorescent). Through this, researchers can get away from concerns about cell damage caused by phototoxicity such as UV, and allows researchers to obtain various data.
– Image Segmentation : It is very important that computers recognize the cell areas. This is because various data can be obtained by designating regions. If there is not much difference between the cell signal and background value, it is not easy to obtain the desired data if the criterion is given as a traditional threshold value. However, using this feature will enable researchers to learn the areas they want to use on the computer, and will accurately set up the cell region through various criteria. Researchers can do a batch of integrated processing without having to work on multiple images of the same cells one by one.
– General Analysis 3(GA3) : GA3 creates a playground for integrated process from imaging to analysis and data management. Users can build algorithms that fit their user objectivity by linking desired functions to the image. Through these tasks, a number of images can be performed in an integrated manner according to the specified algorithm.
Image ExFluorer LeafletImage ExFluorer
Objective Lens Selection GuideImage ExFluorer
LED Filter Selection GuideImage ExFluorer